Drink Up, Westley! Drink Up, Westley!

I love it!

But i do think there would be a way to make it better, i belive it's made from samples (right?), playing it for real on a piano would make it so much more personal and add more feeling to the tune.

It's a great arrangement anyways.

OcularNebula responds:

yeah, you're right, it would

Stargenx - BouncyBouncy Stargenx - BouncyBouncy

i really like the first half and the outro and parts that lead up to it. overall it's great anyway, i will be looking forward to more content from you, good luck and plenty of inspiration.

Stargenx responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you like it overall, I was worried for a second reading the first part!

Running - Hand Drawn Maps Running - Hand Drawn Maps

i really like it ... running is a good name for the project :D it makes me wanna jog

Bidoof45 responds:

Jog around the world

~Stavier~ Salt 'n' Pepper ~Stavier~ Salt 'n' Pepper

Very good

It's so smooth. Very chillaxing. I rated it 9 though cause i hate the feeling it gives when the instruments are sampled and not real.

Stavier responds:

Yeah, I see watcha mean. If this were real than it'd prob be much better, but thanx for the review!!!

Chicago Heat Chicago Heat

Cool

i really enjoy the sloppy guitar if i may call it that. nice job!

Uncharted Uncharted

a quite pleasant listening,

i have enjoyed it very much from like 0:50 to the end but especially the part form like 1:10 to 2:00 .... you gotta love those breaks :D

She's Dying She's Dying

Pretty cool.

i really liked the dirst minute or so but then got a little disappointed by the repetitive riffs...maybe try mixing it up a little next time....anyways overall i really enjoyed listening to it. nice job :)

DJEPITOME responds:

Well I Made It As A Hip Hop Beat, I'll Probably Rap Over It Later If I Get To It.

And Dude, All Your Stuff Is Super Repetitive So YOU Try Mixing It Up, I Dare You Brah...
Nah, Just Messin! I Got Nothing But Love For All Musicians.

Haha Thanks For The Review!
Peaces

My Baby Don't Like My Music My Baby Don't Like My Music

great!

i love it, very nice how you mix your voice with the guitar sounds. definitely one of the best blues tracks i heard around here.

Smooth Creamy Yoghurt Smooth Creamy Yoghurt

cool

i really like the sort of de-tuned, de-harmonized style if you know what i mean

Ska-ish Ska-ish

it's ok...

but if only you would add a little variety to the song

vlaktemaat responds:

i agree..but it is just a base rhytm...